Our Commitment to Excellence Delivered to Your Home!
When you are recuperating from illness or injury... When you have a wound that needs healing... When you need medical observation at home... When you need a helping hand...
The professionals at United Home Care will send to your home:
- Skilled Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
Situations in which home health care can benefit you or your loved one:
- You have been sent home with a surgical wound or injury that is not fully healed.
- You are in a hospital, nursing home, or rehab facility and desire an earlier return to home.
- You have received a new diagnosis or therapeutic diet, and would benefit from one-on-one teaching from a nurse.
- You are taking care of a loved-one at home and would like additional training or skilled support. This can include how to take care of a bed-bound person, nutritional training, aspects of various diseases, and more.
- You have a condition with the potential for flare-ups and would benefit from the safety and peace of mind that comes from nurse check-ins.